- We are now accepting applications for 2015 entry. LIMITED PLACES. APPLY NOW!
- London-based 2-Year BSc. in Biomedical Sciences now available with our partners, Medipathways
- Online revision courses specifically designed to prepare for entrance examination for European medical or dental schools now available from our partner, Exam Revision Courses.
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter for prospective Medicine & Dentistry students, to find out the latest news!
- Specialist preparation for UKCAT, UCAS Personal Statements and Medical & Dental School Interviews, book now!
- 2+4 Articulation for Medicine for September 2015 entry - contact us now!
Mede-zine - For anyone considering Medicine, Dentistry & Veterinary Medicine.
We have set up a FREE newsletter to provide with support you in your pathway to Medicine, Dentistry & Veterinary Medicine.
What are the benefits of subscribing to Med-Zine?:
- Updated information on various admission issues
- Featured articles of interest on a medical science nature
- Tips and guidance on how best to maximise your chances of entry
- Be one of the first to hear about new opportunities in securing your pathway
- How to best combat the UKCAT, BMAT, GAMSAT, HPAT and other admission entry tests
- Maximising your work-experience opportunities, UCAS application and interview preparation
- Articles which are likely to come up for discussion or debate at medical or dental school interview
- Keep up to date with with new medical, dental and vert schools which you might consider as a back-up
- Join an online community of thousands of subscribes taking advantage of this for FREE - you have nothing to lose.
Who is this for?
- Anyone considering a career in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or Life science.
- Parents who want to know what what resources and opportunities are out there for their son or daughter
- Schools & Colleges who want to keep updated with what information to provide their students on medical admissions
Why not write for us?
Medical writing/publishing is great for your CV, etc. So why not write for us? If you are budding doctor or dentist, or if you think you have excellent writing skills which you can contribute and show off about, contact us and we we might be able to feature you!
How do I subscribe?
All you have to do is enter your e-mail address in the box below.