- We are now accepting applications for 2015 entry. LIMITED PLACES. APPLY NOW!
- London-based 2-Year BSc. in Biomedical Sciences now available with our partners, Medipathways
- Online revision courses specifically designed to prepare for entrance examination for European medical or dental schools now available from our partner, Exam Revision Courses.
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter for prospective Medicine & Dentistry students, to find out the latest news!
- Specialist preparation for UKCAT, UCAS Personal Statements and Medical & Dental School Interviews, book now!
- 2+4 Articulation for Medicine for September 2015 entry - contact us now!
Apply for Medicine or Dentistry now
We are still accepting applications for September 2015 entry to selected institutions (please enquire), however as places are limited and universities may stop taking new applications at short notice, we advise you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Medipathways Pre-Med at a British University
Charles University, Prague
Medical University of Gdansk, Poland
Comenius University, Slovakia
St. Matthew's University, British Cayman Islands
All application forms must include an application form fee of £150.00 (inc. VAT) (£200 for applications to a Caribbean medical university)
The fee for applications for each additional course is £100.00 (inc. VAT)(£150 for applications to a Caribbean medical university)
For example, if you wish to apply for:
The Medipathways Pre-Med, (150) (basic application form fee)
Charles University, (100) (fee for additional course)
St. Matthews University, (150) (fee for additional course at a Caribbean medical university)
The total cost would be: 150 + 100 + 150 = £400.00 (inc. VAT)