- We are now accepting applications for 2015 entry. LIMITED PLACES. APPLY NOW!
- London-based 2-Year BSc. in Biomedical Sciences now available with our partners, Medipathways
- Online revision courses specifically designed to prepare for entrance examination for European medical or dental schools now available from our partner, Exam Revision Courses.
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter for prospective Medicine & Dentistry students, to find out the latest news!
- Specialist preparation for UKCAT, UCAS Personal Statements and Medical & Dental School Interviews, book now!
- 2+4 Articulation for Medicine for September 2015 entry - contact us now!
Medical Degrees Recognition
Recognition of dental degrees in the UK
The General Dental Council (GDC) is responsible for determining who may practice dentistry in the UK. All dentists who wish to work in the UK must obtain GDC registration. If applicants wish to confirm the acceptability of this dental degree, they are advised to contact the GDC's Assessment Team on: +44 (0) 20 7887 3800
Graduates from M&D partnered dental schools based in Europe usually experience very few or no restrictions to their practising dentistry within Europe, including the UK.
However, as recognition policies can change, we advise that recognition of qualifications be confirmed by contacting the GDC directly using the following webpage: Click here
Information on potential registration can also be found on: Click here
For information on the recognition of medical or dental degrees in countries outside the UK, please contact the dental council or equivalent in the relevant country in which you intend to gain recognition.